For over forty years, Murchie Constructions has provided quality workmanship and attention to detail. Along with our professionalism and versatility, these attributes are valued by our clients in the industrial, retail, health, education and finance sectors.
Why Hire A Master Builder?
Our home is our castle, and inviting someone to enter our castle and start tearing it down is a terrifying prospect. But there are times when it can’t be avoided. So how do you find a builder who will treat your home with the care and attention it deserves?
You Hire a Master Builder
With more than 8000 members statewide, the Master Builders Association is the peak organisation for the building and construction industry. They have been helping Queensland business owners to operate superior, successful businesses since 1882.
The association aims to positively shape the future of the industry by offering its members a comprehensive business resource. They do this by providing:
- education and training courses tailor-made for the building and construction industries
- research, assessment and information on all industry issues,
- representation at all levels of government and industry bodies,
- development of policy submissions and reports,
- advice on a broad range of topics.
By tackling these important but time consuming tasks for its members, Master Builders provides a solid foundation while allowing builders and construction workers to concentrate on the most important thing – their customers.
In exchange, Master Builder members are held to the highest standards within the industry. As a condition of membership, they must comply with strict building codes and guidelines and maintain a code of ethics.
By choosing an accredited Master Builders Association member, you can be assured that your builder or construction worker is properly licensed and insured. But there are many other benefits to choosing an association member. Some of these include:
- Your builder will be well informed and up to date. Master Builder members are regularly informed of all laws, codes and regulations and have access to training and education courses.
- Your builder will display a high level of workmanship. Master Builders know that they are a representation of their industry and are required to act in a way that promotes their trade. They are held accountable if they do not comply.
In hiring a Master Builder member, you also have an extra protection in place if things go wrong. All members are bound by the association’s Code of Conduct, so if you have an issue with the quality of their work you can make a written complaint to the Master Builders association, who will investigate the complaint and take action against the builder.
LICENSE NOT FOUND OR INVALID
Get the advice you need to save money and achieve the outcomes you need for your next design or build project.