Our experienced and hardworking team enjoy working in a family-friendly environment and support the company's goal of 'Exceeding Expectations through Excellence in Construction'.
Find our current open positions below.
Murchie Constructions is one of bundaberg's largest and well respected construction companies and is looking for an experienced project manager to join its team.
Based in Bundaberg, Murchie Constructions is a family owned and operated business which services both the commercial and domestic markets locally and throughout regional Queensland. Projects range from large commercial construction to residential and maintenance projects.
A tertiary qualification, or working towards a tertiary qualification in Construction Management would be favourably considered.
We require a person who has:
- previous experience working on projects up to $10m
- experience using Procore Project Management software beneficial
- ability to lead a team
- contract administration experience including scheduling, cost management, subcontract procurement, variation processing and reporting
- willingness to work cohesively within a small team
- excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Coordinate employees, sub-contractors, materials and machinery
- Oversee performance improvement processes and quality management
Salary will be negotiated in line with experience.
Need advice for your next build?
Get the advice you need to save money and achieve the outcomes you need for your next design or build project.