Our experienced and hardworking team enjoy working in a family-friendly environment and support the company's goal of 'Exceeding Expectations through Excellence in Construction'.
Find our current open positions below.
ADINA DESIGNED INTERIORS IS AN Award winning, specialist cabinet maker AND shop and office fitter AND IS seeking an experienced Estimator to form an integral part of IT'S team.
Based in Bundaberg, Adina services both the commercial and domestic market locally and throughout regional Queensland. Works range from high volume, standardised cabinetry to complex, high end joinery units.
A cabinetmaking trade qualification will provide essential background knowledge and is a prerequisite for this role.
We require a person who has:
- a high level of attention to detail
- an in-depth knowledge of construction methodology as it applies to both cabinet making and construction in general
- the ability to read and understand plans and other construction documentation
- project management and/or supervision skills
- an aptitude to successfully establish and develop relationships with Clients, Architects, Designers, Subcontractors and Suppliers
- the ability to communicate clearly with all stakeholders and fellow team members
- the willingness to be a team player
- an enthusiastic outlook on life and an open mind willing to undergo ongoing professional and personal development
- sound computer skills including confidence using CAD, Planit Cabinet Vision, Manager and Microsoft Office
- a minimum five years trade experience
Ideally our new team member will be an experienced estimator, however, we are prepared to train the right person for this role.
Salary will be negotiated in line with experience.
Need advice for your next build?
Get the advice you need to save money and achieve the outcomes you need for your next design or build project.